Providing the following Projects and Sites with Health and Safety Coordination:
• Overhaul - 2016
• Overhaul - 2018
• Retrofit of substation 255 HV and LV, construction of DC system with rechargeable battery -PPZ-1 in the first water supply and sewage system
• The reconstruction and repair of existing pipeline infrastructure and equipment of the Rosenets PT site in order to provide higher speeds for the transhipment of oil products through the Pier.
• Reconstruction, modernization and repair of reservoirs in TSNP and AVD.
• Construction of a new P-101 furnace and boiler-utilizer in AD-4 installation, First AVD.
• Modernization of the reservoir park PT "Rosenets". Construction of trestles, construction of pumping stations, electrical substation, masts, canals, shafts, anti-fire roads, installation of pipelines and cables m, ACP of steel structure.
LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas AD is an oil refinery located in Southeastern Europe on the Balkan Peninsula (15 km from Burgas).
The Company carries out activities for receiving, storing and processing of different types of crude oil, which is delivered by tankers at the Rosenets terminal.
The company's priorities are technological renovation and modernization of production facilities, increase of labor productivity and quality of the products produced, ensuring safe working conditions, compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union in the field of environmental protection, effective development and use of human resources.